Born in St. Louis, Missouri and now a resident of New York City, Colin Donnell is an American actor first known for his work on stage before making his television debut on ABC's 'Pan Am' and subsequently as Tommy Merlyn in The CW's hit show 'Arrow'. In New York his stage work includes 'Anything Goes' opposite Sutton Foster and Joel Grey for which he received nominations for Drama Desk, The Outer Critics Circle and Astaire Awards. He can also be heard on the Grammy nominated cast recording. His other notable stage appearances include originating the role of otto in the World Premier of Edward Albee's 'Me, Myself and I', as Franklin Sheperd in Stephen Sondheim's 'Merrily We Roll Along' (where he can also be heard on the new cast recording) and most recently as Berowne in The Public Theatre's Shakespeare in the Park production of 'Love's Labours Lost' directed by Alex Timbers. His feature film debut, set to be released in 2014, is 'Every Secret Thing' directed by Amy Berg.
- 20/07/18: Katrina, Ellen, Stephen at the Rebels Spartacus V !
- 05/07/2018: Lana Parrilla announced for the Happy Ending 3
- 05/07/2018: Important informations for the Happy Ending 3
- 06/14/18: Kirk Acevedo at the Super Heroes Con 4 !
- 06/13/18: Manu Bennett at the Super Heroes Con 4 !
- 05/31/18: Liam, Dan & Craig at the Rebels Spartacus V !
- 05/30/18: Special Discount SHC4 !
- 05/30/17: Colin Donnell & Paul Blackthorne announced at the Super Heroes Con 4 !
- On 31/05/2018
Bonjour, je tenais à remercier chaleureusement toute l'équipe de people convention pour ce weekend incroyable ...
- Angélique LAURENT
- On 30/05/2018
Un IMMENSE MERCI à toute l'équipe de People Convention pour ce week-end absolument magique & incroyable ...
- On 12/05/2018
Tout d'abord MERCI People Con pour ce super week-end! J'étais déjà présente pour la THEC1 et je ne regrette ...
- On 12/05/2018
Juste un petit message pour remercier mille fois toute l'équipe de People Convention, le 5 et 6 mai 2018, ...
- Alison P
- On 11/05/2018
Bonjour à toute l'équipe ! J'ai assisté ce week-end à ma première convention People Con avec ma sœur. ...