PEOPLE CONVENTIONS is a private limited company registered in France. Registration R.C.S Pontoise – Company registration number 801 524 950, Incorporated on 9th April 2014.
Managing Director: Mme RENAUX Vanessa
Initial capital: 2,000 EUR
Registered office address: 166 Chemin de Saint Series 34400 Villetelle
Phone number: [TBA]
Email address: email@example.com
VAT number: FR55801524950
Copywriter: Mme RENAUX Vanessa
Director of Marketing: Mme RENAUX Vanessa
Website host: 1&1 IONOS SARL
Website host Registered Address: 7 place de la Gare, BP 70109, 57200 Sarreguemines C
Website host phone number: +33 (0) 970 808 911
The trademark, logo, text, pictures, general layout, videos, editorial content and, in general all information and content that appears on the website, are the exclusive property of People Conventions or are subject to rights of use or exploitation.
Any total or partial representation, modification, reproduction or misrepresentation of all or part of the Website or its content, by any process whatsoever and on any medium whatsoever is prohibited and would constitute an infringement of intellectual property rights. (cf : Articles L335-2 and seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code.)
Any total or partial reproduction or representation, on its own or with other items, is strictly prohibited without express prior written authorisation from People Conventions. In order to obtain this written autorisation, please use the online contact form.
The People Conventions website may contain links to other parties’ Websites. People Conventions disclaims all responsibility for the content of third party websites and shall not be liable for how they are used.
Use and configuration management of cookies
– Google Analytics: Traffic Analysis of the Website in order to optimise and improve customer experience as well as tailor relevant offer to targeted audience.
– Jetpack: This tool help to analysis general traffic on the Website.
– Log-in: Allow us to record users’ logins on the Website.
Please consult your preferred Internet browser for instructions on how to change your cookie handling settings :
– Internet Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies,
– Safari : http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html ? path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html,
– Chrome : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py ? hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647,
– Firefox : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies,
– Opera : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
Governing law and jurisdiction
The Website, its Terms and Conditions of Us, and all the items relating thereto are governed by French law. Any disputes relating thereto shall be referred to Tribunal d’Instance du 19eme arrondissement or TGI of Paris.